This article is for businesses within the Rundle Mall precinct that have an existing listing in the Rundle Mall Stores and Services Directory but have not yet 'claimed' their listing or established an account on this website.
Not sure? Contact us via our online contact form...
To claim your existing listing, follow this process:
- To commence your claim, visit the online registration form here (link will open in a new window, so that you continue following these instructions).
- The first page of the registration form covers business information that is not displayed on the website - these details are for Rundle Mall's internal use only and your contact details will be stored so that we can get in touch with you via email and telephone.
- Complete the form, hit Submit and you'll be directed to an account creation form. It's necessary for you to establish an 'account' on our website before you are able to claim a business listing.
- Type in a username of your choosing, and your email address. Hit 'Register'
- A confirmation email will now be sent to your email account. Open your email client (eg. Microsoft Outlook) and click on the link in the email.
- You will be taken to a page where you can specify a password for your account (one will be suggested for you, but you can change this to whatever you like). Type in a memorable password and hit 'Reset Password'.
- Now click the 'Log in' link and enter your new account details. You will be directed to the 'Submit a Listing' form
- As you already have a listing on the site, click the orange Stores and Services button and locate your existing listing in the directory.
- Once you have found your listing, select the 'Claim This Listing' link on the right hand side.
- You will be presented with a new form:
- Your name and email address will be prepopulated
- Enter your daytime telephone number - a member of our staff will call this number to confirm your claim
- CAPTCHA code declaration - tick the box to prove that you're not an automated script completing this form
- Once we receive, and approve your claim, you will be notified via email.