Tamara Nicole is Rundle Mall's Fashion Stylist
Rundle Mall has its very own fashion stylist and image consultant, Tamara Nicole.
Tamara is a fashion stylist and the proprietor of a personal shopping, styling and wardrobe consultancy. She has had over ten years experience in both the fashion industry and image consultancy.
Tamara is formally trained in personal style, image and colour theory and a member of the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI). She combines trends, body shapes, colour, budget and lifestyle into her styling sessions, to ensure you achieve a look that is individual and stylish. By providing expert fashion and styling advice she has helped women and men of all ages and sizes.
Tamara is a regular on the Adelaide fashion scene styling for fashion shoots, commercials, visual merchandising displays and events. Tamara’s experience is diverse, working with the corporate and retail sectors, training staff and providing valuable image and style workshops to some of Australia’s most successful companies.
Tamara Nicole can be contacted on 0402 849 703 or email email@example.com
Tamara offers a number of services direct to the public:
Styling Lounge Services
We all lead a very busy and hectic lifestyle. For some spending hours in the stores shopping for that perfect outfit, it can be overwhelming and at times confusing. If you're frustrated with standing in front of your wardrobe wondering what to wear and how to wear it, you are not alone. I hear from many people how their wardrobe is in a need of an overhaul. A Personal stylist once sounded like a glamorous thing to have but these days, working with a fashion expert who understands your body shape, personality and lifestyle is a time saving, cost effective way of looking great all the time.
One-on-one personal styling sessions are a fantastic way to learn tips on how to dress for your body shape and tricks on how to accentuate your best assets. You will be provided with professional advice on what look suit you best; and working within your budget. Everyone has their own individual requirements so each session is tailor-made just for you.
During your consultation we will cover a number of important factors...
- Body shape: This will determine what shape, cut and length of garment will best suit you and how to make the most of your best assets.
- Body Proportions & Particulars: This will give you the knowledge of what size accessories, patterns and fabric to wear ; you will learn techniques on how to camouflage and highlight areas of your body.
- Personality and lifestyle: I will determine what style of clothing best suits you and your lifestyle, so you have a functional workable wardrobe that expresses your own personal style.
- Face Shape: This will give you the tools to select the most flattering necklines, glasses/sunglasses and hair styles.
- Colour: I will give you an idea of what colours are the most complementary
Cost: $70 per hour (minimum of 3 hours) this includes a pre-shopping consultation in the styling lounge and personalised style notes to take home.
We are all guilty of having too many things in our wardrobe that we won't throw out because we might wear it one day. Truth is, if you haven’t worn it yet, you probably never will. Once going through your wardrobe and fine-tuning the content, you will get advice on how to best organise and manage your clothing and accessories. We will look at what key items you need to fill any holes you may have to create a functional, workable wardrobe.
Cost: $70 per hour (minimum of 3 hours) - metropolitan area only
The visual impact of colour on a person is immediate and lasting. Recognising your ideal colours will ensure you always look fresh and vibrant.
During your colour consultation:
- I will determine your most flattering colours using a colour draping system
- You will be shown how to use your new color swatch.
- You will be shown your best colors to complement your hair, eyes and skin.
- You will be given tips on how to wear your perfect colours and how to incorporate them into your wardrobe.
- You will be shown your best neutral colors and how to use them to build a great basic wardrobe.
Cost: $230.00 - Allow up to 2 hours - The consultation will take place in the styling lounge and Include a personalised comprehensive color swatch and color manual to take home.
Group Personal Shopping
The group personal shopping sessions are great if you’re looking for an outfit for a function, night on the town or tips on how to wear the new season trends. Its a fun session you can experience with your friends or family. Contact Tamara to organize a personalised group booking.
All services are available as gift options.